Pet owners Beware of Iams Dog Food?

Hi everyone, This is to let everyone know what is going on. Last week we went to Target in Burbank CA. and bought a 6 pack of Iams canned Dog food. The gravey type. Anyway, after watching the news last night, about the dog FOOD that was making our pets very sick , I went up stairs and looked at the cans... show more Hi everyone,
This is to let everyone know what is going on.
Last week we went to Target in Burbank CA. and bought a 6 pack of Iams canned Dog food. The gravey type. Anyway, after watching the news last night, about the dog FOOD that was making our pets very sick ,
I went up stairs and looked at the cans expiration dates. Guess what???? All of the cans we bought last week had been expired one since 2004 ! Can you believe that?????
We are taking the cans back today to target! PLEASE PLEASE
Check your expirations on the bottom of your canned dog foods!
I never thought about looking at expiration dates on our pets food, since we had just bought them last week.
We had been feeding this dog food to our pregnet dog every morning. Thank God she just gets a little teaspoon for a treat. PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW THAT HAS A PET.....
Thanks everyone