Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 1 decade ago

How can I convert prt file or asm file that are created using Pro Engineer Wildfire 2.0 Educational Version?

Please tell me how can I convert prt file or asm file that are created using Pro Engineer Wildfire 2.0 Educational Version?

I m using Pro Engineer Wildfire 2.0 that is not educational version. I have some files that are created in pro engineer wildfire 2.0 educational version. I m unable to open these files in pro engineer wildfire 2.0 that is not educational version. Please tell me method to convert these files or software that converts these files.

Favorite Answer

Unfortunately, you are out of luck. There is not a commercially available way to convert the files that I am aware of. PTC purposely does this so that student versions cannot be purchased at a discounted price and then used in a professional environment.

If you have a maintenance agreement for the software, call PTC help and ask them for assistance.