If you were on the United Nations Security Council.....?

..... what would be your advice on resolving the Iranian nuclear development issue?

Favorite Answer

My advice , give them a chance to develop nuclear energy for power generation.And even if they do go against the intrests of their people and start generating nuclear weapons believe me they will be falling in their own ditch

Source(s): sportyms12@yahoo.co.in

I'd say, given the current situation, they'd be crazy not to develop nuclear weapons. They have the US military occupying territory on two sides of their borders and a President extolling their wickedness. Who wouldn't be concerned enough to want a nuclear deterrent?

I would submit a Not Voteing and go the Bahamas with that hot babe from the Sweedish Council De'Affairs.

If I were on the UN security council I would just be another corrupt official who only had their own interests to worry about. I'd be thinking "Hmmmmm...How can I screw the other members to line my own pockets".

Are you insane?

If I were on the UN security council I'd be too worried about my own self interests too be concerned with a madman getting nuclear weapons........

• Let the Israels take care over. They are the one in direct trouble.

Do the same thing that solved all problems in college. Have a............TOGA PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!