How's my fantasy baseball team doing?

C J. Posada

1B C. Delgado

2B B. Phillips

3B J. Crede

SS C. Guillen

OF V. Guerrero

OF C. Crawford

OF B. Abreu

UT J. Thome

BN E. Byrnes

BN D. Roberts

BN L. Castillo(Min-2B)

SP D. Lowe

SP K. Rogers

RP F. Rodriguez

RP J. Putz

P C. Ray

P T. Saito

P T. Glavine

BN J. Broxton

BN A. Sanchez

I know my SPs aren't that good. I mainly focused on offfense and RPs.

I tried this new method I had in mind. Get a good offense and and great RPs to win in HRs, RBIs, SBs, SV, ERA, WHIP.

Favorite Answer

Good job on the draft. If your in a standard 5x5 league,your team should be good. U will dominate on offense and will win in sv,era and Whip. U might even will in W some weeks. U got a sleeper in Sanchez. Your league will be kicking themselves when the season starts.

10/10 offense. 4/10 pitching

trade some of your good offense for pitchers...you need better pitchers if you want to come in one of the first three places at the end of the season.

offense is good.. as you said your pitching sux. having lowe and rogers as your two best pitchers is never good. you only need like 3 good RP's. i would trade away someone like thome and a pitcher and get a top notch pitcher like zambrano or even go after someone like rich harden. hes killing it in spring training. last nite he struck out 9 in 3 2/3 inning. good luck!!

WELL UR TEAM ISENT THAT BAD , UR OFFENCE WILL PORBABLRY GET U ALOT OF WINS ASUMING UR LEAGUE IS H2H AND UR RP WILL RACK U UP SAVES, AND U WILL WIN LIKE 1 SP CATIGORIE PER WEEK SO UR TEAM IS GOING 2 DO WELL

ehh ok line-up. got some bad news for you putz is HURT. get his back up asap

Your fantasy team sucks... get rid of this nasty habit.