Professional Pedicure in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia?

I suffer from a slight ingrown toe nail problem that I keep in check by getting regular professional pedicures.

I will be moving to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, on a business project for about 6 months.

Is there any place in Riyadh where they provide professional pedicure service for men? Is it done with pedicure machines and equipments or is it done manually?

Appreciate all the help I can get.

Favorite Answer

Yes, there are...though I have absolutely no idea where such services are provided, I remember seeing ads with "Before and After" pictures of toenails on the back of electricity bills =P

Theres a local classifieds newspaper like thing that comes out every week. Its like a tabloid, just filled with ads. Its called Al-Waseela, you can get it for free in some stores. You should check that out, it must have something.

You can try posting something on this website. Someone who knows might see it and reply.

http://www.expatriates.com/classifieds/riy/srv/

That might be difficult...

i don't think so