how to beccome rich?

how to beccome rich

• Jolly1
    Favorite Answer

Getting rich in America is easy. Just follow these 4 simple steps:

1. Start a business

2. Build it up

3. Sell it

4. Repeat

Source(s): Me! This really does work!

Sharp thinking and dedication along with hard work. You also need a never-say-die attitude. You have to find out the need of people, or create some new need, get the product, and sell. Business is the way (Banijye bashati lakhki ...).

I just gave you a million dollar suggestion, free of cost. So you are rich already, depending on how you are using this.

Like a million dollar in a basket, throw it in the water or invest intellegently.

I migh have the solution to your question....I've found a unique opportunity that I'm happy to share with you. For a low "investment" of $38.00, you'll get a HUGE payout (enough to make you feel rich) Anyone up to 66 years old may partisipate, without doing any work at all. This is a dream come true if you're in need of money, but unable to get a loan. And I guarantee; this is 100% serious and has nothing to do with gambling, stocks, Forex, affiliateprograms, sales, HYIPS, lottery or pyramide-shemes! Please contact me for more information. At: t-ansko@online.no

Check out my website www.teamtg8.com/118 as I have been involved in this amazing company for over two years and have been able to give up my job and work from home which I am know earning some great money. Our company is in 19 countries and has been around for 14 years. We are looking for motivated people to help lead our expansion into new countries and into Asia hopefully in 2008. It doesn't hurt to look and explore the opportunities out there. Good luck,

Shell, Brisbane, Australia

One fine way is to publish a book on "How to become Rich" and sell pirated copies of the book.

Simple!

get married to a RICH person :)

Save $25 a week into a index fund .......or........

pick 6 numbers and a power ball !

to become rich u need to work hard a lot and what ever is your aim you need to fullfil it and then think about the next

Source(s): i hope you do this

1. Make income wax stronger.

2. Make dollar go longer.

Source(s): Ancient Native American Saying.

You may contact BIN- LADDEN, you will be rich.

you may go to join in super loto, KOIN - BANEGA KROREPOTI,

you may be midiater of some terrist groups, theywill trained

and you will be rich man.