Sample SWOT Analysis?

I'm doing a SWOT Analysis on McDonald's.

Any idea where I can get a good example of SWOT Analysis?

McDonald's would be the best, but I'd work from any other company too. :\

Thanks

Favorite Answer

Try this site: http://www.businessballs.com/swotanalysisfreetempl...

Samples as well as templates.

Good Luck

I really never gave any thought to a SWOT, much less enough thought to actually consider an analysis of same as an exercise of worthy consideration.I would think that the subject would already be covered by critical analysis of those items in figuring breakdowns of actual quantities of Os and Ts used by location factors including climate. It will not be easy to acquire the necessary information for an in depth analysis, Those facts and figures should be held close to each respective restaurant chains executives and used in conjunction with critical studies of product production expenses and how those expenses were influenced by changes in marketing strategies accomplished immediately prior to the designated period to be analyzed.Actually I think it would be a good idea to go with kperry on this one, I have my acronyms mixed up in reference to SWOT. I thought we were analyzing various factors pertaining to items Served WITH Onions and Tomatos. Have a great weekend.