Good, free christian dating sites?

I am wondering if anyone knows of any good Christian dating sites??? Preferrably free???

Favorite Answer

There are some very good Christian dating sites and some which say they are, but they are not actually really Christian. Most will let you have a free trial just to see what they're like, but for quality sites you will probably have to pay something.

'Free' dating sites often attract nutcases, so it may pay you to pay a little!

Here is a website which explains which are the 'true' Christian dating sites. I hope this helps.

Good luck!

Christians don't date because it might lead to dancing!

• csm

do not go to any dating sites that's where all the weird and really Psycho people go you'd be better off going to a bar then dating sites

What's wrong with meeting people in Church, you know they are christian if they are there, you can tell who is single, that is the best place, work might be better but not necessarily christian.

I think this one is free, but I'm not sure. http://www.relationships.com/ I'm not sure of the quality of the site either. (Sometimes when they are free, you get what you pay for...........then again, sometimes the free ones can pleasantly surprise you.)

never heard of that before, i am a christian and will never choose to date christian girl;s nah

npoe i dont know but some of them are hot .im daiting one now and another lined up

www.porn.com