Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Do you believe that Mahmoud Abbad Mohamed actually confessed at Guantanamo to all those attacks?

Favorite Answer

Not for one minute! I'm sure he's no saint and he did plenty of dirt but they pinned SO much stuff on him it's just stupid. Next thing they will say is he was the second Kennedy shooter, killed Dr. King is the cause of underage drinking and got caught screwing Monica Lewinsky.

Just a distraction to get the publics mind off Libby, Gonzales, Rove, General Peter Pace, the worsening situation in Iraq and the absolute disaster in our Military and Veterans hospitals.

If he did confess, it was after they beat the sleeves off his back! Funny only the military was present at the confession. How about letting us see the interrogations?

Remember Rumsfeld said... "The first casualty in war is the truth." Words spoken from a true expert in the matter.

Isn't his name Khalid Sheikh Mohammed? Maybe I'm wrong. I never know these days because they all have like 20 different names and they all sound alike. Until I have reason to think otherwise. Then yes, I do believe he confessed. He already knows he will be behind bars the rest of his life, so why not confess?

No. She did no longer attack them in any respect. She replaced into positioned on the spot with that query, spoke her concepts - she in basic terms handed off to do it very stupidly. She did no longer attack them, she in basic terms did no longer have time to type a honest-sounding answer rapid adequate to that distinctive question. Who might? She had to think of precise on the spot a pair of very debated subject, which she for sure had very own concepts approximately. i'm professional-gay/gay-marriage, or perhaps I comprehend this. If in her subject, I in all probability might have run my mouth of with some thing like 'people who oppose gay marriage are stupid, there is not any real choose for it' and alienated an entire team of persons myself. She replaced into under pressure.

Apparently he used an American colloquialism, when confessing...although that seems very strange to me (The United States linked Mohammed closely to the attacks of 9/11, and his statement said he was responsible "from A to Z." ). Keep in mind the arabic language doesn't even have a Z, so perhaps he meant to say "A to Y", since Y is the last letter in their alphabet. Call me a conspiracy whackjob if you want, but I don't trust anything that this administration touches.

EDIT: I just read Corey's statement and found it so ironic that he put "The Truth" when refering to his linked sources...where are those sources found? Fox News, lmao!!! That has to be the most blatantly biased source you can find, try again buddy.

I'd confess to anything is you beat me long enough. I'm not saying that he was beaten, but it's something to consider.

He could also be lying.

He could also be telling the truth.

Who really cares? This is not news. Some fundamentalist Muslim organized some other fundamentalist Muslims. They hijacked some airplanes and crashed them into buildings. Who really cares which fundamentalist Muslim did the organizing? We're giving this guy what he wants by paying attention to him...

• ARM

No, I don't think he would have. At least not until they made him. What would be the point of confessing? He just signed a death certificate. I don't know why anyone would confess guilty or not. Even if he wanted to be a martyr I don't see the logic. Something fishy is going on with that.

AND he confessed to being the one who shot JR, being the one who let the dogs out, being the one who killed Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman, being the father of Anna Nicole's baby, being the one who shot Roger Rabbit, etc etc etc.

I don't care what he confessed to or how we got the information. I want to know, was there any usable information that we got out of him that could deter or prevent another future attack.

I'd say there is a very good chance since most of the left wing news media reluctantly reports it. Shoots a hole in all these conspiracy nuts theory, doesn't it? If Fox news reports it, I'll know IT'S TRUE.

• Lynn G

Yes. Probably got bored and wants a break from the hellish hot humid summer coming up.