how many seasons of bosom buddies were there and wasn't the theme song for the show "my life" by billy joel?

• lmnop
    Favorite Answer

It seems like this was on for 6 or 7 years. This was Tom Hanks first big role. I don't believe that was the theme song, but it was some song that was pretty well known.....a moderately popular top 40 song. I just don't remember which one it was, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't "My Life."

It Was On For 2 Seasons, And Yes The Theme Song Is By Billy Joel

There were 38 episodes over 2 seasons. Yes, the theme song was "My life" by Billy Joel

The theme was "My Life" by Billy Joel. The version they've used was sung by a different man. I know that there was another song used with the lyrics "shake me loose" - there could have been a copyright issue and permission wasn't granted for Billy Joel's song.

I think there were two seasons but it may have been just one. Season one just came out on DVD on Tuesday. Meijer has it. And I think you are right about the theme song.

don't know how many seasons, two or three I think.

yes that was the theme song.

i think like 2 seasons