John smith do you or don't you?

ok, I have spent the day looking back at your questions here.

Me myself and I is right, there is something wrong about John smith and I am about to post a few questions

John do you or don't you speak lebanese?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnnMZ...

or

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnYuY...

I do have time on my hands because I'm not well and will be home for a few weeks.

Favorite Answer

Well i doubt anything this guy says or do, i really think that he is a kid, like 15 years old or something and wants to think that he owns a place in lebanon.

If you do then tell us the name and location of your so called business, maybe ill pop by and see you!!!

Kate: DUH---- how can he read arabic chatting then,

• ....

I agree with kate. also I would be careful, I arrested MMI earlier for having too much time on his hands, he was guilty on three counts in section 1.8-74.*#"£%"^.9-12

he wasnt sentenced but he got a warning and was shamed by three members. And you dont want that do you >:)

Toushka

I don't (I know shway shway lol) but my co-worker here in Beirut is Lebanese so when I am stuck while answering I ask him the meaning or some good examples to answer.

:-( Why??? Did he tell me something bad???

John Smith is actually a fake, he is there to sabotage your culture, to sleep with as many Lebanese women as possible...i think he is close to breaking Hugh Heffners record..and he wants to plant his seeds for a future wiser,peaceful,loving, civilized nation >>> isn't that right John??? I'll vote for u compadre, regardless what these Awipes think of you >;-))

• lollllllll.........again?????

who cares if he can or not???

That is up to him.

Be sure that I'm lebanese and cant speak lebanese as i should like it.

hahahahhaah.........you have plenty of time...but plzzzzzzzzzz dont look back all our questions and replies bcoz u'll get a surprise..!!!!

have fun fang......as we all do!!!

peace

whats wrong with Jhon smith, hahaahahah why do you all jump at him, if he was polite then it doesnt mean that he is bad :P

Source(s): gh

Come on people what difference does it make if he speaks Arabic or not...he's been in Lebanon for more than 14 years so DUH he probably can speak a little Arabic.

• Pinky

I know how to speak Chinese!! just wanted u to know that!!