John smith do you or don't you?

ok, I have spent the day looking back at your questions here.

Me myself and I is right, there is something wrong about John smith and I am about to post a few questions

John do you or don't you speak lebanese?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnnMZ...

or

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnYuY...

Update:

I do have time on my hands because I'm not well and will be home for a few weeks.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well i doubt anything this guy says or do, i really think that he is a kid, like 15 years old or something and wants to think that he owns a place in lebanon.

If you do then tell us the name and location of your so called business, maybe ill pop by and see you!!!

Kate: DUH---- how can he read arabic chatting then,

Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I agree with kate. also I would be careful, I arrested MMI earlier for having too much time on his hands, he was guilty on three counts in section 1.8-74.*#"£%"^.9-12

he wasnt sentenced but he got a warning and was shamed by three members. And you dont want that do you >:)

Toushka

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't (I know shway shway lol) but my co-worker here in Beirut is Lebanese so when I am stuck while answering I ask him the meaning or some good examples to answer.

:-( Why??? Did he tell me something bad???

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

John Smith is actually a fake, he is there to sabotage your culture, to sleep with as many Lebanese women as possible...i think he is close to breaking Hugh Heffners record..and he wants to plant his seeds for a future wiser,peaceful,loving, civilized nation >>> isn't that right John??? I'll vote for u compadre, regardless what these Awipes think of you >;-))

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • lollllllll.........again?????

who cares if he can or not???

That is up to him.

Be sure that I'm lebanese and cant speak lebanese as i should like it.

hahahahhaah.........you have plenty of time...but plzzzzzzzzzz dont look back all our questions and replies bcoz u'll get a surprise..!!!!

have fun fang......as we all do!!!

peace

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

whats wrong with Jhon smith, hahaahahah why do you all jump at him, if he was polite then it doesnt mean that he is bad :P

Source(s): gh
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Come on people what difference does it make if he speaks Arabic or not...he's been in Lebanon for more than 14 years so DUH he probably can speak a little Arabic.

• Pinky
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I know how to speak Chinese!! just wanted u to know that!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.