pui chi asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

help me!

Danny:(1)__Where__ are you going,Helen?

Helen:I'm going to the food festival at Festival Walk.There will be a cooking demonstration and Jack is going to show people how to make pizzas using lots of different(2)_________.

Danny:Mmm,I'm sure they'll be(3)________,but who's Jack?

Helen:He's my cousin.He serves(4)_______ at the Pandolino Pizza Restaurant.Why don't you come to thefestival with me?

Danny:(5)_What_ time will it finish?

Helen:Probably(6)__customers__ about 10 o'clock(7)__in__ the evening...Come with me.

Jack's sister has entered a cooking competition.She's going to (8)__ingredient__a German cheesecake for dessert,so we want to make sure that we're there to taste it.Famous chefs will be judging the competition.

at,bake,customers,in ,ingredients,on,tasty,what,where,which

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Danny:(1)__Where__ are you going,Helen?

Helen:I'm going to the food festival at Festival Walk.There will be a cooking demonstration and Jack is going to show people how to make pizzas using lots of different(2)__ingredients_______.

Danny:Mmm,I'm sure they'll be(3)___tasty_____,but who's Jack?

Helen:He's my cousin.He serves(4)_customers______ at the Pandolino Pizza Restaurant.Why don't you come to the festival with me?

Danny:(5)_What_ time will it finish?

Helen:Probably(6)__AT__ about 10 o'clock(7)__in__ the evening...Come with me.

2007-03-15 20:35:04 補充:

Jack's sister has entered a cooking competition.She's going to (8)__BAKE__a German cheesecake for dessert,so we want to make sure that we're there to taste it.Famous chefs will be judging the competition.