What would a purely mathematical algorithm for predicting "Best Answer" be or ranking the answers?

For example, maybe something that involves the person being the nth responder, the amount of time that went by since the person asked the question, the number of thumbs up or down each answerer has, how many people answered, and people's best answer percentage. I'm a nerd. Whether or not you use any or... show more For example, maybe something that involves the person being the nth responder, the amount of time that went by since the person asked the question, the number of thumbs up or down each answerer has, how many people answered, and people's best answer percentage. I'm a nerd.

Whether or not you use any or all of the above, please provide me with an algorithm, formula, or whatever, that I can use to either predict best answer or rank the answers to a question.

Thanks.
Update: A weighted score is something like I had in mind, but I need a way to get either that, or whoever else's suggestion, onto my TI-84 plus. I'll settle for a series of equations if someone wants to put something like that because I'm pretty familiar with TI-BASIC and can probably program the equations... show more A weighted score is something like I had in mind, but I need a way to get either that, or whoever else's suggestion, onto my TI-84 plus.

I'll settle for a series of equations if someone wants to put something like that because I'm pretty familiar with TI-BASIC and can probably program the equations pretty easily, just as long I have something to program.
Update 2: I posted before your update.
Update 3: Your answer is great by the way.