Is this a scam?!?!?!?! Mega 2000- Express Financial Group in London, England?

Got a check in the mail today from "neapco" in Pottstown, PA; check also has "La Salle, Bank N.A." in the typeface. Anyone ever heard of a Mega 2000 lottery? Accompanying letter instructs me to forward 95% (my calculation from actual $$ amounts) of it to a lady in at Express Financial Group in... show more Got a check in the mail today from "neapco" in Pottstown, PA; check also has "La Salle, Bank N.A." in the typeface. Anyone ever heard of a Mega 2000 lottery? Accompanying letter instructs me to forward 95% (my calculation from actual $$ amounts) of it to a lady in at Express Financial Group in London, England and to claim my prize within a week.
Update: This is an actual VERY real looking check that is Pay to the Order of ONLY ME! I looked up the Mega 2000 lottery online and found an almost duplicate letter, almost. Mine and the one online do have significant differences, the main one being the company claiming to a false affiliation with the Mega 2000. My... show more This is an actual VERY real looking check that is Pay to the Order of ONLY ME! I looked up the Mega 2000 lottery online and found an almost duplicate letter, almost. Mine and the one online do have significant differences, the main one being the company claiming to a false affiliation with the Mega 2000. My letter does not reference to that company at all.
Update 2: And also the evelope has a first class stamp from Canada.