Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Husband & fake military orders..?

I'm going to a lawyer to discuss divorcing my cheating husband who's denying he is. I think it's one of his coworkers in the military. He's sending me & our son to live w/my parents to "save money", etc. We live in an apartment & our lease wasn't going to be up until May. When he first told me his idea for us to move I asked how b/c the lease. He said he could get fake military orders to be stationed somewhere else & has to go. He said people try it all the time but the people never follow thru. But he smiled & said he's got the hookup, the better hookup. I went to the office of our apartment & got a copy of the orders. Now I have a copy of fake military orders saying he's going to another state & it's signed by him & someone else(pretty sure a girl's kind of handwriting-initals & last name are typed also) I want to expose him for what he's done to us..obviously cheating & lying. I wonder if the girl is the mistress. Can the fake orders get him in trouble w/the military?


Should I use it against him?

16 Answers

  • RudiA
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Since it seems you are going for a divorce, then

    the forged fake movement papers on your hus-

    bands part is an serious offence in the military,and

    he can be discharged if the Company Comm-

    ander deems it necessary. To protect you and

    your child it's best see a lawyer about getting a

    divorce and talk to his company commander about

    getting child support because that is more im-

    portant for you and your child. Since he is a sol-

    dier it will be very easy to get child support as the

    military will automatically take the wages out of his

    check. You need to get your life in order and it's

    helpful for you and your son to live with your par-

    ents so you can get back on your feet. Only use

    the papers against him if he does not co-operate

    and give you the divorce and to set up child spt

    payments. Good luck, and use your military re-

    sources such as the chaplain and family support

    services to help you any way that you need.

  • 1 decade ago

    Ya know.....I think I would ask him how 2 months is going to make that big of a difference. See what his reaction is and tell him u dont want to risk getting introuble. See if u can get him to come up with any other excuse. Think of all avenues and see if he breaks.

    There is something else going on, but u really dont have enough evidence to accuse him of anything. Is he moving with u to your parents house?

    If after finding out all the info you can on this and satisfied within yourself that he is indeed cheating, then u need to use what u know as a wedge to get everything u want. He shouldnt use his military as an excuse for anything. He is supposed to be an upstanding citizen and honest above all else, and this is not good behavior on his part.

    I am not sure how it would jeopardize his career in the military, but make sure it wouldnt be to the point of hurting yourself should he get in trouble for his actions.

    Dont hang yourself to hang him. Understand?

    I hope he isnt cheating, but hey, u were given a womens intuition for a reason. U gotta listen to it.

    But, remember what i said about making it bad on yourself should he get dismissed or whatever. A military pension is quite nice, and if he is cheating, make the dawg pay.

    Good luck girl.

  • 1 decade ago

    the answer to both your questions is yes! You can get him in trouble with those fake orders and who ever typed them up. Prolly someone at PSD which means they are abusing the Navy resources. You need to go his Dept. Head, tell him what you have found. If you want to go over him go to the base CO and let him know as well. But it is best to go to the dept head, they hate having to hear summing coming down the chain of command. He could get a NJP or capt mast. Cheating is also a crime but you need to have solid proof of that. letters emails pics. They cant do anything about that if you just think he is. Also you might wanna bring up the fact that he wants to ship you out because he is making money for you being there. He also might be trying to defraud the military by claiming that you are still there and getting housing allowances. There is so much wrong with what he is doing he is bound to get into trouble. Bring it up ASAP to his command and you need to go and see JAG before he does. Once you seen them he can't! there for he will have to fork over the money for a divorce attorney non military. Good luck hope you take my advise and see jag pronto!!!!!!!! BTW you dont have to leave. He might need to fill out a request for you to go. Although that might only apply for overseas.

    Source(s): military know it all!
  • kitkat
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    Yes and you should expose him. Only the lowest of the low would go to these measures in order to cheat on his wife. Be sure and hang him for child support so your kids don't have to want for anything Good luck sweetie. I'll say a prayer for you and your babies.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Wiser1
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

    Yes, your husband can get in trouble. But, he SHOULD get in trouble. He's a jerk. You are better off without him. Go stay with your parents until you can get a job and support your son on your own. Get a lawyer and sue your husband for child and spousal support. You deserve better than this guy you are married to. I feel sorry for his current girlfriend. He'll cheat on her, too. He's a loser.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Sure can.Its called impersonating an officer for one.He can also get into legal trouble with the landlord.Find out for sure if he is cheating tho.Itd be bad if he is planning a surprise like a new house or something for you.

  • 1 decade ago

    There are number of things to do...Contact his C.O. or who ever is in charge at where he could do this with both problems....If I knew what branch he was in it would be easier to answer you question and who exactly you should contct, but he could get seriously burned for both acts!!!!!! good luck!!!

  • Dino
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    Ohhhhh yeah!! It's fraud, it concerns a forged government document, and therefore it's a felony. It would mean that your child would be visiting his dad in prison. Is that really what you want?

    Just divorce him, and hit him for child support and alimony. If he's in prison, my guess is you would get nothing.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Yes, plus girl you better be careful!!! This guy is really not stable, pulling crap like that, he might be dangerous. PLEASE, go to your parents, and watch your back!!! And yes, by all means, get a divorce.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Hell Yeah it can get him in whole lot of trouble and **** if you believe in your heart that he is cheating them go ahead and use it ageist him

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.