if rory never left dean for jess on gilmore girls?

if rory never left dean for jess do u think dean still would've married lindsay? i hated it when dean broke up with rory at the dance marathon and at the grandparents party.

Favorite Answer

Rory didn't leave Dean. You just said so yourself. He got sick of her being attracted to someone else and dumped her. Obviously it was a mistake because they hooked back up at the end of the next season.

Just saying,

--Lee Ann

I thought Dean was a baby and too afraid of what MIGHT happen. I think he needed lindsay, because lindsay was a baby too. i think they would get married anyway.

I agree it was sad, but I only feel sad for rory

I don't think he would have married Lindsey because he was still totally in love with Rory at his bachelor party. I think he was the best boyfriend Rory has had on the show.

• I dont think he would've married Lindsay cuz he's 2 in love with Rory.Who knows why.

they would probally break up and get backtogether again