What about the other x men?

I am from Lithuania and we get only "Astonishing X men"... So okay I'm confused where are the other x men (Rogue Jean Xavier...)? Some Emma Frost badguy is running the institute??? Wasn't she a badguy that was on the Helfire club? Then I entered Wiki and they say that there X men vol2 and Astonishing... Can you fill me in with what happened to Rougue Jean and Professor?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Astonishing X-Men is the best of them, so at least you have that. Emma Frost reformed some years back and became a teacher of young mutants, first at Xavier's school and then on Genosha, until it was destroyed by a giant sentinel.

Jean and Wolverine became trapped on Mageneto's old space station which was being hurled towards the sun. Wolverine Killed her so she wouldn't feel the pain of burning up. Killing her released her Phoenix powers, and she used them to save Wolverine. She then died in Scott's arms...as of now she's still dead.

Professor X has lost his powers.. and it turns out that he used them early on in the formation of the team to erase the X-Men's memories of certain events. Scott banished him from the school for his manipulation.

The X-Men are divided in to three teams. The Astonishing X-Men team.

Cyclops

Kitty

Emma

Beast

Wolverine

Colossus

(and most recently) Armor: A young student from the school

The Uncanny X-Men Team

Professor X (After his banishment from the mansion

Has taken this team in to space to stop Cyclops and Havok's evil brother "Vulcan")

Nightcrawler

Marvel Girl

Havok

Polaris

Warpath

Darwin

(just plain) X-Men

Rogue

Cable

Cannonball

Iceman

Omega Sentinel

Lady Mastermind

Mystique

Sabretooth

• 1 decade ago

Jean is dead.

Professor X is in Genosha

Not sure about Rogue.

You've missed a lot.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.