Sooner
Sooner asked in Dining OutOther - Dining Out · 1 decade ago

How much pizza?

I am having 11 people over for dinner, how much pizza would you order?

It's a birthday party, we are having cokes, salad and cake but 4 of them are 20 year old guys. I was thinking about ordering 6 large?

Favorite Answer

it depends on how much they eat. if youaverage 2 pieces a person, that's 22 pieces.. which is roughly 3 larges. But, since they are guys and they are college age, you might wanna average 4 slices a person. That's be roughly 6 pizzas. Large is your best bet since the pieces are bigger than a medium. (I know at some places, however, their large also has more slices than a medium). If you have salad as well, you might be able to cut it back to only 5 pizzas, but only if you expect everyone to eat enough of it. Dont' count on the cake as being part of hte meal unless you serve it first, and sodas are always just a filler.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How much pizza?

Source(s): pizza: https://shortly.im/HAYUz

Depends what kind of people they are--a bunch of football players? Stock up, baby! Scrawny girls who don't like to be seen eating in public? Go easy on it. Also depends whether this is supposed to be a sort of "dinner party"? If it is, as the host/ess, it is incumbent upon you to have enough to satisfy all your guests. Are you planning to serve any other food? Booze? These all affect the appetite.

Ask your local pizzeria for their suggestion: how many people is one of their large pizzas supposed to feed? How many slices is a large pizza cut into? But as a base, I'd plan at least 2 generous slices from a large pizza for all guests.

I had party past Saturday 20 people i ordered 5 large pizzas it was to many 2 pizzas were left over. Maybe you should count by slice how many slice each person might eat.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/mchXS

The Little Caesers place near me has plain or peperoni large pizzas for only $5! They are a take out place and these $5 pizzas are "Hot & Ready", meaning they are already done and you don't have to wait! Good stuff!

well count on everyone having atleast 3 pieces. so a large usually has about 9 or 10 pieces. you will need about 3-4 pizzas. I would get one cheese, one pepperoni, one supreme, and then one veggie lovers to cover everyone. Then get about 30-50 wings to go with it. make a fresh salad or something also.

Depends on the people. If it's mostly men I would get 4, if it's women then 3 would probably be enough. If it's a mixed crowd, go for 4 for safety.

I would think 4 large size pizzas should do the trick.

I'd figure two pieces per adult, so that's 3 large pies. I'd throw in a batch of hot wings and some beer and/or wine. Can I come over?

• J M

When I order for my office, I get one large for every three people, and one extra. There's never any leftovers. But if you have only a few adults, I don't think you'd need the extra. I'd go with four.