Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 decade ago

Fast-Food places that sell a good chicken salad?

Hi can anyone recommend a fast food place (McDonals, BK, Subway, Wendys, etc) that sells a sald made of chicken and lettuce at least. And I prefer the chicken to be cooked healthy

• 666K9
    Favorite Answer

The Best Chicken Salad is at Le Madelines, and to be honest with you it doesn't take them that long to make it for you.

Fast Food Chicken Salad Sandwich

Wendys Mandarin Chicken Salad

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): fast food places sell good chicken salad: https://tr.im/CHnn2

McDonald's salads are actually quite good and I believe healthy. BK also has a good chicken caesar salad. I've gotten really good salads at Subway, but tend to get the chef's salad. I imagine they would be very good with chicken as well. I haven't tried any of the others.

If you are choosing salads as an alternative heathy wasy of eating fast food. I would suggest checking out the nutritional values of each salad before making your choice. I see alot of people here are swaying you twoards the Mc. Donald's Asian Chicken Salad. However, this salad, with grilled chicken and low fat sesame dressing has 390 calories and 12.5 grams of fat. If you went with the Grilled Chicken sandwich in stead, it's be 420 calories and only 10 grams of fat.

The creamy ceasar will add 190 calories and 18 grams of fat, and the Ranch adds 170 and 15 grams of fat to any salad.

A quarter pounder with cheese only has 40 more calories than an Asian Salad with crispy chicken and dressing. And the Quarter pounder with cheese has 2.5 less grams of fat.

A big and tasty has less fat and less calories than a crispy chicken cesar salad.

Chick-fil-A makes a decent grilled chicken salad. It's the Southwest chicken salad and it's only about 400 calories.

• Maria

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avNRR

Why did she eat the chicken if it was bad? How does she know that it was the chicken from the restaurant that was bad and not something else she ate that day? If it was a salad I'd put more money on the lettuce or other vegetables being contaminated and not properly washed before serving, not the chicken spoiling.

Sonic has a grilled chicken salad that is good. I also like the chicken salad sandwiches from Arby's and Chick-Fil-A. Yum

• kiki

Jack In The Box has an awesome chicken club salad. It's got mixed greens, grilled chicken, bacon bits, cheese, tomatoes, purple onion & I forget what else in it.