What is the contact name for etrade?

I'm trying to transfer to another brokerage and the transfer form asks for the contact name. I've called and asked Etrade with no avail.

I'm transferring to sharebuilder which is not ACATS. I'm also doing a partial transfer (just the stocks) to avoid the larger fee and wiring the cash out afterwards.

Favorite Answer

ACCOUNT TRANSFER FORM INSTRUCTIONS:

You won't need a Contact Name if you check "FULL ACAT" in section III. under 'Transfer Type'...a Contact Name is only mandatory for Non-ACATS only.

Enter the delivering firm name, contact name, and telephone number for ... ACATS only, provide the name and street address of the delivering brokerage firm. www.thrivent.com/investments/brokerage/pdf/acat.pdf

Source(s): http://www.invest-faq.com/articles/trade-transfer-... EDIT: Dear Buckley, You'll need a 'contract name' for non-ACAT...apparently back office bureaucratic bimbo is problematic. You should ask to speak to the manager ASAP?

Answerer # 1, HELI}{nEBULA, is correct...ask to speak to the office supervisor right away !!!

Source(s): I used to be a low level back office bureaucrat !!!