I need to go to the dentist, but I need to know how much it's going to cost...?

My wisdom teeth have all grown in and are beginning to rot...ew! And I have close to about 10 cavities. I live in Olympia, WA, and understand that prices for dentists can differ greatly, but I was wondering if I could get an estimate of how much it'll cost to fix my teeth...with and without nitrous oxide.... show more My wisdom teeth have all grown in and are beginning to rot...ew! And I have close to about 10 cavities. I live in Olympia, WA, and understand that prices for dentists can differ greatly, but I was wondering if I could get an estimate of how much it'll cost to fix my teeth...with and without nitrous oxide. I'm really scared of dentists, so also, can they just drill all of my cavities at once? And I've never had a cavity until 2 yrs ago, so I've never had one drilled: does it hurt really bad? Thanks! :)
Update: I don't have any insurance. I'm trying to find a job, and when I do, I'm going to see if I can get on the State's Basic Health Program, but right now, I'm out of luck.