Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Zelda: A link to the past?

In the dark world, how do I get to the 3rd dungeon? I already beat the palace of darkness and the water dungeon, now I'm stuck.

Favorite Answer

The third dungeon is in the Dark World equivalent of the Lost Woods near Kakariko Village. You'll have to use the Mirror you got that allows you to transport back and forth between the Light and Dark worlds.

Travel to the Southern edge of the Lost Woods (in the Dark World) and use the Magic Hammer on the purple/pink pegs to open the way. The dungeon itself is located underground--you'll find the way in either through the holes in the ground or the giant skulls with the gaping mouths.

I don't want to spoil the fun of this dungeon for you--this one can be really tough. I will tell you to be wary of the hand that falls from the ceiling: if it grabs you it will take you to the point where you entered the dungeon.

The nice thing is if you're smart about it, you can get through this dungeon without having to explore the entire place. This way, it is one of the shortest dungeons in the game.

If you need more help, try gamewinners.com or gamefaqs.com or email me. Good luck, this is a really great game!

it's a spider with a huge rod sticking out of it's mouth you use the fire rod and it burns the rod that then opens the mouth so you can walk in but don't stand in place too long or a hand will grab you it's a pretty short dungeon though been ages since i've played this game but i still rmemeber so much about it... maybe cause i accidently erased my dad's file felt bad made him a new one and beat it in 2 days (when i was 7)

• zamora

I savor the two video games. As for which i like greater effective that's a precise call. I performed the two video games many times some circumstances. They the two have exciting memories. If i replaced into to respond one in all them now, it may well be A link to the previous, I even have performed Ocarina of Time greater these days.

I haven't played ALTTP in a long time but I seem to remember it being like a skeleton of a large ant-looking thing that you burn to enter in the lost woods.

you might want to try www.gamefaqs.com they have pretty good walk throughs. Good Luck!!