Does anyone else have a serious phobia of that f@#$ing scarry movie "THE EXORCIST?"...it scared the......

That movie really traumatizes the crapola out of me every time i even get a little tiny piece of footage from that movie when they anounce it for broadcast.I start having fricking panic attacks and my heart starts pounding really! bad!...that movie is the "antichrist"....very disturbing!!!!!!.. i'm really distraught just talking about it.What do you humanoids think?...and don't lie!! because i know it scared the **** out of everybody!!....

Favorite Answer

I want you to know that your feelings about that movie are legitimate,if you believe in God.So many people are not even aware that this movie is based on a true story,only its circumstances involve events that took place with a little boy instead of a girl as Linda Blair portrays in the film.True events just as in the movie really did happen to the 14 year old boy for the most part(some just made up to boost the fright factor of course),and this was all supposedly started with the boy's use of a Ouija board provided by his mother.All this occurred back in 1949 in Mount Rainier,Maryland documented on a daily basis once the boy was sent to several Catholic Priests for an exorcism.My point being that you and everyone else who loves and believes in the Lord should stay away from that movie and all those dealing in such subject matter!

So like that quote---Be afraid,be veeery afraid!That is true for this movie!Besides,there are so many other good,fun and thrilling horror films to be enjoyed out there for the horror fans!

I hate that movie. If/when my hubby watches his copy i do house hold chores or leave the house all together. that possessed little girl just freaked me out to the MAX!! the voice gave me the creeps and when her head turns all the way around.too freaky. and the fact that its a true story is even worse. Exorcism of Emily ROse is a true story and supposed to be really freaky and scary too. I wont watch it. ...I will stick with my funny or romantic movies any day. if i do watch a scary movie i have to watch a funny one after it other wise i have bad dreams.

Imagine being forced to watch it in its entirety as a 6 yr old as "religious lesson". I was traumatized by it and I haven't had any desire to see it since or anything associated with it. I am not even Christian and I don't believe in the devil or demon possession, so for me to hate it that much and be disturbed by it, it definitely had a negative impact.