Does anyone else have a serious phobia of that f@#$ing scarry movie "THE EXORCIST?"...it scared the......

That movie really traumatizes the crapola out of me every time i even get a little tiny piece of footage from that movie when they anounce it for broadcast.I start having fricking panic attacks and my heart starts pounding really! bad!...that movie is the "antichrist"....very disturbing!!!!!!.. i'm... show more That movie really traumatizes the crapola out of me every time i even get a little tiny piece of footage from that movie when they anounce it for broadcast.I start having fricking panic attacks and my heart starts pounding really! bad!...that movie is the "antichrist"....very disturbing!!!!!!.. i'm really distraught just talking about it.What do you humanoids think?...and don't lie!! because i know it scared the **** out of everybody!!....