model asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

how do you make a dog laugh?!?

i just cant figure it out it bothers me that i cant make my dog laugh?!?!?!

Best Answer

Everytime i stand on my head and spit nickels my dog just cracks right up~~~

My dogs laugh all the time. I didn't have to train them to do it. The bad thing is, I think they are laughing at me. They look at each other, kind of nod their heads and then crack up.

They laugh at each other when the other one gets hurt or gets in trouble. They laugh at the girl dog next door too.

I think I just solved your problem for you. Read what I wrote above...................You need TWO dogs. That is why you can't get your dog to laugh.

• Sparky

I dont know how you get a dog to laugh but if you ever get a dog to laugh you will get rich cause people will pay you to put your dog on tv and probably movies

tell him a joke, or tickle his feet. This works on most dogs. If not, sit him down in front of the Chapelle Show. If that doesnt work, I'm sorry, your dog doesn't have a sense of humor.

lol i dont think a dog can laugh they smile though maybe you could do some crazy stunt maybe then your dog would laugh but i didnt know that they really could laugh

If his mouth is open and he seems to be giggling, and it is not warm, then it is going to no longer be too difficult to choose. you may no longer tell if a canines is happy merely by way of a wagging tail. you may desire to spend greater time gaining expertise of canines physique language. then you certainly would not be so perplexed as to what your canines is asserting. maybe that's why he's so nasty and aggressive and peeing throughout your place. you do no longer spend the time to appreciate him.

To make my dog laugh (which she shows by sneezing) I tickle her belly and give her lil kissies and say Good lil Biscuit...(my dogs name...

I just tell her jokes I hear on The Tonight Show

• deb

When we play hide and seek with our pit bull Max, and we sneak up on him he laughs, and grins real big, it is too cute.

I don't hink dogs laugh but do somtin funny