Triple H asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Don't you think John Cena deserves HBK's super-kick when he even looks at HBK ... ?

SWEET CHIN MUSIC ... !!

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

More like cena desrves to be tied to the ropes and get SWEET CHINED MUSIC till his f'ing teeth fall out!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

i become gonna answer till you mentioned. ok, as far as i be attentive to except your call is Triple H, or Vince McMahon, that's no longer your decision. in case you're gonna look after one wrestler, why incorporate idiotic comments and hate on yet another wrestler. Edit: i think i ought to positioned something right here. i do unlike him using fact the way he become booked in 2005-2007. He defeated triple H / HBK wm23. He gained removing chamber and he stepped FIRST in it. He ended edges TLC streak He ended umagas winning streak.. o.k. then, properly if he keeps jobbing he may well be ok..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Cena deserves worse than a superkick.

• 1 decade ago

Hell'z NO ! They r tag-team champz the 1'z that DO deserve a super-kick r Orton n Edge

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • right on! but than john cena would get depressed, get fat and wont stop raping HBK

• 1 decade ago

no but hbk trys alot

• 1 decade ago

Sounds good to me.

• 1 decade ago

yes

• 1 decade ago

Not very intelligent question. NO HE DOES NOT. He is the champ and HBK's co-tag team champ. No he does not.

• 1 decade ago

LOL! Agreed he should be walking behind him and keep his mouth shut and his head down!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.