Greys Anatomy Jane Doe?

Remebr on the episode with the girl, JAne Doe. The one who was found on the ferry under a pipe thing and she was pregnant with a girl? Isnt her face freaky. It scared the ... out of me! ANd my daughter. It is So sweet how Alex is so nice to her though. LOL.

Favorite Answer

I thought that the dirty drill to the guy's head was a little freakier.

I would like to see how that girl actually looks like and for Alex to be the nice boyfriend for a change! He is so sweet!!

Alex is such a complicated character. He is such a tool and then he is so unbelieveably sweet. He turns it on and off so fast. I have never seen anything like it. He is the most unpredictable and interesting character on the show. I would much rather see a spin off with him in it!

• LORD Z

Yes. That is a mask she is wearing. They are obviously trying to put Alex, Mark and Addison together to see who will do what to whom and this patient is pregnant and needs reconstructive surgery.

it my my body hurt to see her face when they bfirst showed it. i know it's only make- up (i don't know what it would actually look like), but it was SO realistic. i love that they're letting a "geuine" alex be seen.

i love how sweet his connection is with her. she did look really creepy and she still does. i think he might know her somehow he just doesnt realize it. i love this show. new episode this thursday can't wait!!!