who is John Smith?

I'm new here and everyone is talking about him. you look like you're having fun and I want to join in, can you put me up to speed?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Smutty
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

John Smith started his yahoo career as an ambitious young answerer with only one Yahoo Id & 100 "clean" points back in 1999.

In 2006 he became lebanon's top answerer. Nobody would compete with him. Last month he broke all barriers when his total best answers amounted to over 100 Best Answers.

John has several answerers who always agree with him, including Martin S, Smutty, and sometimes Fadi A. Smutty is said to be agreeing for him for vague reasons.

John Smith continues to this day to answer questions under lebanon relentlessly like there's no tomorrow.

• webby
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I agree with John Smith

• 1 decade ago

the Lebanon category agrees with John Smith

• You are right....we have fun here.....of course you can join in. John Smith has already answered you and introduced himself very well...so, I only can add that.........

I agree with John Smith

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I often wondered if I would bump into him in beirut when I was sitting in starbucks or costa In Hamra street in the mornings, every time I saw a kind looking european or american guy, I was never brave enough to ask though, and I did look rather hideous with my freshly done nose job so I never did. But yes as everyone knows, he is the kindest man and most sincere answerer here and we are not complete without him

Toushka

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I agree with John Smith toooooooooooooo.

Welcome "fang" and I hope you have fun here :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Let me introduce myself

My name is John Smith.

43 years old.

From the U.S. but living in Beirut since 1994.

They were talking about me as you can see I am loved here (lol). I am a top Lebanon answerer and I would love to begin with "HOW CAN I HELP YOU" ?

As they say one hand doesn't clap I didn't reach here without:

KATE

LIFE

SMUTTY

HALLAM

WEBBY

KINGO

PINKY

TOUSHKA

Source(s): THANKS TOUSHKA!!!
  • Pinky
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I agree with John Smith........Amen!

• 1 decade ago

I like the fact that he loves Lebanon so much, same here. We got something good in common...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LOOOOOOOOL

I agree with Jhon Smith :P

But not too much HEEHHEHEH

Source(s): gh
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.