What do you believe in: evolution, intelligent design or creationism?

I'm just curious what everyone thinks. The general idea of the theories is: --evolution - everything evolved into what it is now --intelligent design - speculates that things are just too complex, therefore there must be a "designer", it does not state that the designer is god or any other... show more I'm just curious what everyone thinks. The general idea of the theories is:

--evolution - everything evolved into what it is now
--intelligent design - speculates that things are just too complex, therefore there must be a "designer", it does not state that the designer is god or any other being.
--creationism - the theory of the bible
Update: Crazy as it might sound several of my friends advocate ID because they think that "aliens" of some form or another had a hand in it all.

I'm just adding this because it seems that everyone thinks that a "god" had to be the designer, and ridiculous as it is, it's another idea.