What do you believe in: evolution, intelligent design or creationism?

I'm just curious what everyone thinks. The general idea of the theories is:

--evolution - everything evolved into what it is now

--intelligent design - speculates that things are just too complex, therefore there must be a "designer", it does not state that the designer is god or any other being.

--creationism - the theory of the bible

Crazy as it might sound several of my friends advocate ID because they think that "aliens" of some form or another had a hand in it all.

I'm just adding this because it seems that everyone thinks that a "god" had to be the designer, and ridiculous as it is, it's another idea.

Favorite Answer

I believe both evolution and intelligent design, it's just like there's something wrong with each so I choose both.

Creationism - A lot of people claim you have to be ignorant to believe in Creationism, but I happen to be a very well informed intelligent person who chooses Creationism over evolution and intelligent design. I am NOT a descendant of a darn ape!

I advocate evolution.

Intelligent design is a politically correct way to say creationism. If there is a designer, that designer must be a Deity. At least as far as we could tell.

I believe Arthur C. Clark said, "any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic".

The point is, if a designer is capable of this creation, that designer would be indistinguishable from god.

You forgot another critical belief. The Church of Reality and where they believe in the big bang but more down to Earth they worship the theory of Pamspermia where asteroids and comets and meteorites seeded the earth with our carbon chain molecules.

i think me and einstein are a result of either creationism or intelligent design lol, everyone else just came up from chimps lol :)

Source(s): i had an epiphony :) j/k

"and on the 6th day, God created man"

not a super bible thumper, but did go to church for a majority of my life, just quit goin bout a few years ago

it's hard to pick a side but mostly i really believe in evolution with creationism following right behind.

Evolution. But I don't think we have all the solutions yet.

None of the above.

evolution!!! i have no religon number one and number two.. its just commen scence.. science is right.