Should we switch our variable universal life insurance policy to a guaranteed universal life policy?

My husband and I each have variable univeral policies...our agent is suggesting we change over to guaranteed universal policies - we will save a few hundred dollars a year and add 100k onto the benefit. My husbands policy was bought in 1999, mine in 2001. We were not using the existing policies as an investment.... show more My husband and I each have variable univeral policies...our agent is suggesting we change over to guaranteed universal policies - we will save a few hundred dollars a year and add 100k onto the benefit. My husbands policy was bought in 1999, mine in 2001. We were not using the existing policies as an investment. Does it make sense to change now? (we are in our early 40's) The agent suggested that in the future insurance costs may rise, and we may not be able to afford the current policy- but the new policy rates are guaranteed to never increase. Any thoughts or advise?