Most times when i use my search tool and I click on website it goes to redirect or monster market place. Why?

Favorite Answer

As mentioned above, you may have a virus. If this is the case, try downloading adaware se, spybot search and destroy, spywareblaster. The first two are scanners which will look on your machine for known malware and attempt to remove any files they find. The second is more of a protection program that blocks sites known to be harmful.

After you first download and install them, you should immediately update each program and then run adaware and spybot. Delete anything they find. If problems persist, download hijack this and post your log to this forum for help:

http://forums.spywareinfo.com/

All of these programs are free. I have used them for years and they do alright. The people at the forum are a great resource, helpful, and friendly.

sounds like your homepage has been changed, go to control panel, internet options, under general and see if either is listed as your homepage, if it is, just change to whatever you want.. if happens again, you have a virus changing it and need to run your virus checker. good luck.