Panicing.. anxiety day and night GOING INSANE i can't just calm down.. help?

first of all, i have this arythmia type thing that happends to me at times so that might be the cause of my anxiety and panic 24/7 i'm a 15 year old teen. i've just been panicing 24/7, my hearts beating really fast, sweating, i just FEEL SICK 24/7. sometimes it just gets bad enough for me to get a... show more first of all, i have this arythmia type thing that happends to me at times so that might be the cause of my anxiety and panic 24/7

i'm a 15 year old teen.
i've just been panicing 24/7, my hearts beating really fast, sweating, i just FEEL SICK 24/7. sometimes it just gets bad enough for me to get a panic attack.

im just having trouble calming down

how do i just get rid of this panic.. 2 weeks i've been like this i just feel like im going to explode.

i don't want to be on medication for 6 months to calm me down, is there simply no other way. HELP ME
Update: yeah i even went to thehospital because of my panic attack, they said my hearts completely normal
im just panicing a lot