I NEED to know the name of this movie before it drives me nuts!?

The movie starts with the main female character "crucified" style hanging from her "mansions" ceiling by her arms. A "break-in" supposedly happened and she was strung up, her husband was killed. Well as we come to see later in the movie, she set the whole scene up, even the "crucifiction" & rape. She used her SUV wench to do it. There is a piece of rope left in it that this detective-ish friend finds. I'm sketchy on the rest of the involved plot. There's a softball game that the friend plays in and the woman always goes to this art gallery to stare at this one painting that was her husbands families. Sorry if I ruined this movie for anyone but I figure the only people that know the name of this have already seen it. I can't think of the actresses name but for some reason I think it was Lara Flynn Boyle but I'm not sure. Hope someone can HELP!!!!!

Best Answer

Sounds like you'll not know what's the movie from answerers like the above, LOL

sounds like a good movie

• Roland

Sounds like a horrible movie.

uncertain ether yet something like that grew to become into interior the action picture Hell raiser i think of yet no longer watched the hollow element as sered the Crap out me the bit have been you spot Nails in his head

sounds scary