I got asked if i spend my waking hour on Yahoo! Answers because of my points, why do you ask, can you not...?

I got asked if i spend my waking hour on Yahoo! Answers because of my points, why od you ask, can you not see the date from when i started this addiction or site? I should have been level 7 by now. I don't spend my waking hours on here, except when i was back in AZ last summer, i was just using the PC... show more I got asked if i spend my waking hour on Yahoo! Answers because of my points, why od you ask, can you not see the date from when i started this addiction or site?

I should have been level 7 by now. I don't spend my waking hours on here, except when i was back in AZ last summer, i was just using the PC through out the night out of boredom.

So my question to you is: DO YOU SPEND YOUR EVERY WAKING HOUR ON YAHOO! ANSWERS?