履歷寫英文履歷,請幫我翻譯(中翻英)謝謝

請幫我翻譯下面一段文章中翻英

請不要是翻譯軟體翻出來的,謝謝

自小生長在一個開明的家庭,也造就了我開朗的個性及樂觀的想法。由於大學唸的是會計系,因此畢業後先進入了與商學院性質相似性較高的金融業。金融業的工作,讓我學習到了如何與人溝通,如何站在對方的立場與對方談話。

這段時間下來,我發現活潑開朗的個性造就了我想接受有更多元的工作內容,因此開始了解公關公司和行銷企劃這方面的領域,看了許多人的想法及工作需要的能力:願意接受挑戰、注重團隊、溝通技巧等都讓我相信,如果有機會踏入這個領域,即使沒有相關經驗,但我相信努力學習,我一定能夠勝任!!!所以真的很期盼有這個機會進入公關公司或是行銷企劃的工作。

目前因為工作關係,上班無法接聽電話,若有錯失貴公司來電,我一定會盡快回電,謝謝。

謝謝殺手你的回答~

但是我要的不是翻譯軟體翻譯出來的那種...因為那種常常文意不太通順,謝謝!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Being brought up in a warm and loving family has taught me to be an open-minded and an optimistic person. Because I studied accounting at the University, I decided to first step into the financial field of the industry since it has a large similarity with the business school.

From being in this financial industry, I have learned how to communicate with others and to stand in their shoes when required. After a period of time, I discovered that being open-minded has resulted me in wanting to take on more challenging jobs with more variety, therefore I began to look into 公關公司 and sales and marketing fields. Seeing many people’s thoughts and requirements on jobs – willing to take on new challenges, importance of team work and communication skills, if I have the opportunity to step into this field, I believe even if I may not have the required experience, I am able to learn fast and work hard, having no difficulty on taking on the position.

I really hope I would have the opportunity to work for 公關公司 or sales and marketing related jobs. Due to my current job, I am not able to answer any calls during working hours, if I was to miss any phone calls, I will make sure that I will return your call as soon as possible. Thank you.

---------以上-------

PS:外國人說他不知道公關公司是什麼...所以無法翻譯!!

Source(s): 很厲害的華橋唷!!

Grow in an enlightened family from childhood, has brought up my optimistic individual character and optimistic idea too. Because of what the university read being an accountancy department, so the advanced person has entered higher financial circles similar to nature of business school after graduating. Work of financial circles, let me study to how to communicate with people, how to stand in the other side's position talking with the other side.

Will come down in this period of time, I find the lively and optimistic individual character brought up me and wanted to accept more plural working content, is it understand public relations Company and on sale throughout field, enterprise planning of in this respect to begin, have seen the ideas of a lot of people and ability of the need of work: Would like to accept the challenge, pay attention to the group, communicative skill etc. and is all believed by me, if have an opportunity to step foot on this field, even without relevant experience, but I believe that study hard, I can unquestionably be competent! ! ! Is it have the chance enter public relations Company or on sale throughout work of enterprise planning to look forward to very much really.

Because of the work relationship at present, it is unable to answer a call to go to work, if lose the incoming telegram of your company mistakenly, I am sure to call back as soon as possible, thanks.

From small growth in an enlightened family, also has accomplished my open and bright individuality and the optimistic idea. Because the university reads is accountant the department, after therefore graduated first entered and a business school nature similarity higher finance industry. Did the finance industry work, how let me study has linked up with the person, how stood in opposite party standpoint and opposite party converses.

This period of time gets down, I discovered the lively open and bright individuality accomplished me to want to accept has the more Yuan work content, therefore started to understand the public relation firm and the marketing business planning this aspect domain, looked at many person of ideas and the job requirement abilities: Is willing to accept the challenge, the attenion team, the communication skill and so on all lets me believe, if has the opportunity to tread into this domain, even if has not been connected the experience, but I believed diligently studies, I certainly can 夠 be competent! ! ! Therefore really very much hoped for has this opportunity to enter the public relation firm perhaps the marketing business planning work.

At present because of the work relations, goes to work is unable to meet listens to the telephone, if has error your firm to come the electricity, I certainly can wire back as soon as possible, thank.

Source(s): YAAHHHHOOOOOO