Why does my mom constantly make me feel worthless?

I'm 20 years old, going to college full-time, working part-time, and I still live at home because school is about 10 minutes from my house. Up until the past year, my mom and I always got along great but as soon as I broke up with my boyfriend in May, things changed. She became this controlling, nasty, mean,... show more I'm 20 years old, going to college full-time, working part-time, and I still live at home because school is about 10 minutes from my house. Up until the past year, my mom and I always got along great but as soon as I broke up with my boyfriend in May, things changed. She became this controlling, nasty, mean, disrespectful, and hurtful person. It is out of control at this point and I have no idea what to do. She wants to kick me out of the house and she said she won't pay for school anymore. I honestly have done nothing wrong. I do not party, I do not drink often, I do not do drugs, I barely go out! I am trying to finish school and get a good job and she is not even supportive of that. She is constantly calling me a liar and telling me that I need help and that she thinks I am bipolar and she pretty much makes me feel worthless 24/7. She comes in my room in the middle of the night yelling at me and even locked me out of the house. If you have any ideas, please help me!
Update: More details: My dad IS around, but at the moment he is out of town on a business trip in Germany and will not return until March 19 or something like that. I am pretty sure my mom is not drinking and to address the ex boyfriend issues, she did like him a lot and we were very serious when we dated. He was... show more More details: My dad IS around, but at the moment he is out of town on a business trip in Germany and will not return until March 19 or something like that. I am pretty sure my mom is not drinking and to address the ex boyfriend issues, she did like him a lot and we were very serious when we dated. He was emotionally abusive and I needed to get out of it although him and my mom continue(d) to talk and communicate which made/makes it very hard to let everything go. It bothers me they talk and she knows it. I have tried to talk to my mom over and over about why she randomly blows up at me and I tell her how hard I am trying to improve myself because I KNOW I am not perfect (no one is) and I feel like nothing I do is ever going to be good enough to meet her standards. She has even gone to lengths to tell me to stop talking to my siblings. I don't know what to do anymore...I don't have the money to move out or pay for school, and I have no where to go....