Does anyone know how to clean vans? They're awesome shoes, but mine are white and now slightly dirty.?

Favorite Answer

get slightly warm water and hand wash them. dry with a hairblower or fan

Source(s): I have like 20 pairs of vans

Awesome Vans Shoes

RE:

Source(s): clean vans 39 awesome shoes white slightly dirty: https://trimurl.im/d63/does-anyone-know-how-to-cle...

DO NOT put them in the washer. They will turn yellow. That happened to all my friend's white keds. There's something they handle, like bleach or something...i'm not sure, but don't wash them in the washer until you find out what it is that turns them yellow.

sorry i couldn't help more, but I just wanted to at least tell you that.

• kitty

a wash cloth with soap and water or white shoes polish washing machine then put them in the sun to dry don't put in dryer

See if you can put them in the washing machine. If not, get shoe cleaner and scrub them with a brush or damp rag. I always use a toothbrush but thats just me

i would use a very damp paper towel then a dry one over it.

I generally take mine to the car wash.

dirty is sexy.

but if you reallly want them clean put them in the washer machine.