Fia
Fia asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is the future looking bright =D?????????

for you!! =)

Favorite Answer

Yes, the future looks very bright. =)

no. i think that we are going to be fighting in the mid east for a very long time, whether we want to or not. we are dealing with religious fanatics. do you know what religous fanatics are capable of? that's what brought about the spainish inquistion and all sorts of other horrible atocities, in the history of the world. if we don't stay there, they will come here ( like they did before) i believe that it's going to get worse, not better.

now if your talking about your quality of life here in the USA then i think your future is as bright as you make it. like it has always been.

Source(s): personal opinion

The distant future looks bright.

Now, if I could just see through the glare

so I'd stop stumbling over the present...

Yes, ma'am as bright as a star can be. I have all my needs met and I am going to go get a couple of 'wants' and thrill myself!

So bright I've gotta wear shades ;)

It seems remarkable! i've got met & fallen in love with the guy of my desires & we can get married & opt for to have a stunning little kinfolk. i could no longer ask for plenty greater effective than that! :)

Not at the moment, very dull and cloudy. But it's looking orange for some.

with liberals in charge....i dont think so...perhaps when they wake up and see what carnage tax and spend and cut and run causes then it will look bright..until then god help us all.

the future's so bright

I gotta wear shades

Source(s): Timbuc3

my life will only begin in October