Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 decade ago

What is the mailing address for the three reporting agencies for disputing credit?

What is the mailing address if I wanted to dispute credit with Experian, Equifax, and Transunion?

I had the report pulled by a mortgage company and I noticed errors. Do I also need a report by the reporting companies?

• Rabbit
    Favorite Answer

Transunion has an online dispute form in pdf

the address though is:

Transunion Customer Solutions

P.O. Box 2000

Chester, PA 19022

Experian phone is:

Contact us by phone: 888 397 3742

I don't see a mailing address

Equifax is:

Equifax Information Services LLC

P.O. Box 740256

Atlanta, GA 30374

Are those relatively your debts that purely have incorrect information or are they no longer your debts? the two way you need to initiate with the credit Reporting business enterprise itemizing the object first. If there is extra desirable than one CRA it somewhat is itemizing the object you need to dispute it with one and all in my opinion. in the event that they do no longer look to be your debts you no longer in basic terms ought to dispute those yet place a fraud alert on your record because of the fact it may't be a "elementary call" undertaking yet an argument with identity theft. If those are your debts you need to be careful and make particular your disputes are valid. i'm uncertain in case you somewhat have 10 or if that became into in basic terms a selection you got here up with. yet once you deliver in disputes and the CRA makes a decision that some are frivolous, this makes it extra durable which you would be able to get them to look at ones that could relatively be valid. in case you're disputing previous due money, determine which you do have information to lower back it up. whether that's something like incorrect balances or an account that became into relatively closed it may each so often take some months to "capture up" so disputing them won't be mandatory. i'm no longer announcing which you would be able to no longer dispute them. purely once you're claiming various inaccuracies you need to make particular which you're relatively disputing them for valid reasons.

• GeneL

Take a look through here...

https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index

Ok, pookie has already posted them...

you can still get free credit reports here from the three agencies if you haven't already, just so you can review the latest reports.

(I go to this site every year and it's the best one)