Whats the name of the song at the begining of the credits in the movie "50 first dates" with adam sandler.

I don't remember any of the lyrics just the tone and the fact that its at the end of the movie 50 first dates staring adam sandler. I also know that its the song that plays right before the credits and continues on through them.

Update:

i know for sure its not wouldnt it be nice, wouldnt it be nice is played before this one. and its not lovesong, didn't even know that songt was on there.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This song was performed by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole and is a medley of "over the rainbow" and "a wonderful world". It has an island flair to it and is the best compilation I have ever heard. I have it as a short cut on my desk top!!! Israel was a HUGE Hawaiian man who has passed away. He has an album and I believe you can get it on Amazon.com. It was also a song on "Meet Joe Black"...I think I will click on it and play it now....thanks!

• JenniT
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Love Song--The Cure(original artist)

yep...it runs through the end credits.....Somewhere over the rainbow...is playing when "Lucy" comes up , Every Breath You You Take (original The Police), True---all of these songs are played during the credits, many are not performed by original artists.

Ok here you go....Somewhere over the Rainbow--Israel Kamakawiwo'ole; Every Breath You Take--UB40; Love Song-311; True-Willam and Fergie.

• Casey
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

the beach boys - wouldnt it be nice

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.