Whats the name of the song at the begining of the credits in the movie "50 first dates" with adam sandler.

I don't remember any of the lyrics just the tone and the fact that its at the end of the movie 50 first dates staring adam sandler. I also know that its the song that plays right before the credits and continues on through them.

i know for sure its not wouldnt it be nice, wouldnt it be nice is played before this one. and its not lovesong, didn't even know that songt was on there.

Favorite Answer

This song was performed by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole and is a medley of "over the rainbow" and "a wonderful world". It has an island flair to it and is the best compilation I have ever heard. I have it as a short cut on my desk top!!! Israel was a HUGE Hawaiian man who has passed away. He has an album and I believe you can get it on Amazon.com. It was also a song on "Meet Joe Black"...I think I will click on it and play it now....thanks!

• JenniT

Love Song--The Cure(original artist)

yep...it runs through the end credits.....Somewhere over the rainbow...is playing when "Lucy" comes up , Every Breath You You Take (original The Police), True---all of these songs are played during the credits, many are not performed by original artists.

Ok here you go....Somewhere over the Rainbow--Israel Kamakawiwo'ole; Every Breath You Take--UB40; Love Song-311; True-Willam and Fergie.

• Casey

the beach boys - wouldnt it be nice