my bffs r mad @ me wat should i do?

they keep calling me the b word and ignoring me- wat should i do?

Favorite Answer

ask them why they r being so mean to u. if they are calling you a ***** then they aren't ur friends. DROP them like a hot potato. NO ONE deserves that kind of verbal abuse! NO ONE!!!!!!!

• go over to there house ask there mom if they've been behaving differently, if not tell her the story most ppl would say no way but it is true the parensts can help yopu dont have do do it all alone,find a way to gte all of you together and talk about it ask why there calling you a "B" and discuss it it could turn out ugly but just try.

... What'd you do to make them mad? Because I've met very few people who will just randomly call their best friends names. So go back and look at what's been going on for the past few weeks, and see if maybe you did something to make them mad. Then go from there.

I think you should find a new group of friends to hang with and show them that you aren't gonna be treated that way. There are alot nicer people out there...walk away.

Stop acting like one and talk to them about it

because being around them and tolerating this shows what u really think of yourself/ change your influence and change your world

well what did you do to them? i would like three way them and talk about your problems