Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 decade ago

Rly bad head achs?

what does it mean if u have a head ach for allmost 2 weekes and its on and off but u get it every day for that full 2 weekes and no its worse and when i get the head achs now i feel rly weak and tired and i feel rly sick what typ of head ach could it be or what could be wrong i have not been o the doctors yet bc my parents wont take me bc they think it is just a stress head ach ....and what can i do to make it stop or go away

Favorite Answer

Many people do not understand that a headache that lasts more than a few days CAN be very serious. Let's just say this is a "stress headache" - that doesn't change the fact that it's having a negative impact on your health. You definately need to be checked by a doctor! If your parents will not take you to a doctor, please tell your school's nurse know what you are experiencing.

• sarge

I'm no doctor and parents aren't either. Headaches, or at least the cause of headaches, can be very serious. Yours could be stress related but your pain could be caused by eye strain, diet, migraines, or any number of physical problems. If your parents won't take you, see your school nurse. She may not be able to diagnose the cause of your head aches but she can be instrumental in getting you to a doctor who can. Your kind of headaches are not like having a common cold that you can treat with OTC meds. Get some help hon.

I'd try again to get your parents to take you to the doctor. I'm not sure how old you are but could you go alone? I wouldn't like to say what it could be but if you feel this awful you should be checked out. Make sure you are drinking enough water also, that can cause a lot of headaches. Hope you feel better soon.

It sounds like a migraine headache

show your parents this cause you should

see a Dr