Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

how to achieve size 0?

please give me advice , ok so everyday im power walking and runnig/jogging for 4 hours everyday about 8 miles a day,

my diet is oatmeal, museli and soya yogurt,dried fruit seeds, water,coffee,diet coke, herbal tea,sushi rice and wateva else dont worry about dinner do you think il be a size 0 ?

hey sorry im 18 , i am currently a us 8 or uk 12 ! and my height is 67inc 5 ft 7 inc !

Favorite Answer

Hey u can achieve to be a size 0 but u should do some running and cardio that way ur waist and hips get really small !Also i recommend not eating to much meat like Beef or Pork try eating chicken and fish the fastest way to a slimmer looking new you !

Source(s): :D

You clearly have some kind of body image issues and you could easily develop an eating disorder at this rate. You are a perfectly slim and healthy size, you need to seek professional help or you will make yourself very ill indeed.

No-one should aspire to be a size 0 (UK size 4-6). If people are naturally very small built that is different, but you should be happy with the way you are and not be influenced by society and the media.

Take care : )

What size are you now?? And how old are you?

Being a size "0" should NOT be a goal. First, it depends on the clothing manufacture and country you live in. Second, as you mature and grow, changes in your body will make that an impractical number to strive for. Instead try to be healthy and that will be best for your body. It sounds like you are exercising a lot, I would suggest cutting that down to about 2 hours a day unless you are doing it for a sport. Second, your diet, no offense, sounds nasty. Try going to mypyramid.gov and they will help you find things to eat that are good for you without restricting so much.

Third, make sure you eat at least 3 good meals a day. That helps your body keep a consistent metabolism and burn more. If it thinks it won't get food, it will conserve and thus build up fatty stores.

Hope this helps.

• KIZIAH

The only people who should wear a Size 0 are those little super petite girls that are about 4ft. 10 in. tall. You didn't mention your height, build, etc. Some skeletons couldn't get into a size 0. So make sure your aim is realistic. And with these severe dietary restrictions, you'll make yourself sick. You need to talk to your mom or somebody sensible about the proper way to diet. You may be the right size now. Good luck.

To be a size zero one must find a way to disappear. Stop eating entirely and exist on icecubes and toothpicks. (do not eat the toothpicks, only suck on them).

Try this for six months or so and it should help.

Seriously, why would any woman ( or girl in this case) want to be a size zero? That is not normal. There are women in the world who would love to just be a size 10 or 12 and then you ask a question like this? To be a size zero is to be sick and so skinny that you have to look like you are anorexic. Why would you want to do that to yourself and why would people write to you on here and actually try to help you reach such an unrealistic goal? It is sad.

Everyones bodies are different. Just Enjoy how you look. If you eat healthy your body will find its natural weight. Don't listen to anyone else about what size you need to wear. Just tell them you're a 0. If you worry too much about weight you will either be deathly skinny and can even die or you'll get really fat. Just eat good, be active and enjoy life.

I agree with terry...with what you shared about your food intake...my 3 year eats that just for breakfast...be carefull with your choices...you don't want to shut your system down with the lack of nutrients your body is needing to function....0 is not a realistic number

I just read that your 5'7....I'm 5'8 and a size 8...if I was any smaller I would be walking skeleton...be careful

Do you really want to harm your body, you could end up with medical problems for the rest of you life, just be happy with a well balance diet, keep exercising and have a normal figure for your individual body.

why dose every one want to be size 0 i mean I'm 00 and i hate it i wish i was like a three stop worrying about being skinny its not that great i bet your the perfect size hope i helped but you probably think I'm stupid for telling you not to worry about it so ya

what are you trying to kill yourself? how tall are you? a size 0 may not be what you need to be. what you need to be is a patient in a clinic for eating disorders. what is your ideal weight and size SUPPOSE to be?