Lv 5
shasta asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Do you think it would work?

okay...hypnotists are known for helping you to quit smoking, lose weight, and misc other things. Do you think one might work for my problem? I need to change the way i feel about something. It hurts me when my husband looks at porn. I will be depriving him of soemthing he enjoys by insisting that he quit. It would be easier, if I could just tell myself to stop letting it hurt me--i don't know how to do that. Do you think a hypnotist could change my views on it , and make me forget that i have a problem with it??

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Of course. But you should seek out a hypnotist, and not Yahoo.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.