Engineer bachelor degree in US?

If i hv a engineer bachelor degree got from US, does that mean i can back to china and find a job without getting a local degree again?

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Yes, of course all Hong Kong / China company'll recognise foreign degree. But don't go back to China for engineering work. Their pay scale is a lot worst than that of US.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.