brett asked in Business & FinanceInsurance · 1 decade ago

Where should i look to get the proper licensing to be able to sell car insurance in the state of california?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

As mentioned you'll have to be licensed to sell property and casualty insurance, which provides the auto insurance product. This means passing classroom requirements and a state exam. Then you'll have to be appointed to work with a company licensed to provide auto insurance in California. You'll likely have to share a large portion of your commissions.

With this license you can also sell homeowners and renter's insurance, in addition to errors and omissions and other liability products.

• 5 years ago

At - INSUREGRADES.INFO- you can compare free quotes

RE Where should i look to get the proper licensing to be able to sell car insurance in the state of california?

#EANF#

• 3 years ago

I would recommend that you visit this web page where you can compare quotes from different companies: http://QUOTESDEAL.NET/index.html?src=2YAurkjiQV06

RE :Where should i look to get the proper licensing to be able to sell car insurance in the state of california?

Follow 9 answers

• 1 decade ago

The California Department of Insurance website has licensing information.

Training courses and materials are available through your local IIAA office - www.iiaa.org

Source(s): agent, 21+ years
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

California! I have a proven, highly lucrative, residual, business that I would be honored to "show" you. We can do that live online if you wish to know more. Featured in Millionarre Blueprint Magazine Jan-Feb issue with an eye-opening 11 page article. I am a prior Fed employee of 15 years, resigned in 2001 to take this history breaking business full time. California can be huge in this business with a few good quality people. Contact me and lets talk. Thanks!

www.DavidFarmer.us

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

For free insurance quotes

• 1 decade ago

http://www.insurance.ca.gov/

You need a P&C license (property and casualty).

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Find the best offers for you at: COVERAGEQUOTES.NET

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.