brett asked in Business & FinanceInsurance · 1 decade ago

Where should i look to get the proper licensing to be able to sell car insurance in the state of california?

Best Answer

As mentioned you'll have to be licensed to sell property and casualty insurance, which provides the auto insurance product. This means passing classroom requirements and a state exam. Then you'll have to be appointed to work with a company licensed to provide auto insurance in California. You'll likely have to share a large portion of your commissions.

With this license you can also sell homeowners and renter's insurance, in addition to errors and omissions and other liability products.

At - INSUREGRADES.INFO- you can compare free quotes

RE Where should i look to get the proper licensing to be able to sell car insurance in the state of california?

#EANF#

I would recommend that you visit this web page where you can compare quotes from different companies: http://QUOTESDEAL.NET/index.html?src=2YAurkjiQV06

RE :Where should i look to get the proper licensing to be able to sell car insurance in the state of california?

Follow 9 answers

The California Department of Insurance website has licensing information.

Training courses and materials are available through your local IIAA office - www.iiaa.org

Source(s): agent, 21+ years

California! I have a proven, highly lucrative, residual, business that I would be honored to "show" you. We can do that live online if you wish to know more. Featured in Millionarre Blueprint Magazine Jan-Feb issue with an eye-opening 11 page article. I am a prior Fed employee of 15 years, resigned in 2001 to take this history breaking business full time. California can be huge in this business with a few good quality people. Contact me and lets talk. Thanks!

www.DavidFarmer.us

For free insurance quotes

http://www.insurance.ca.gov/

You need a P&C license (property and casualty).

Find the best offers for you at: COVERAGEQUOTES.NET