Prettiest celebrity under 25.?

Thoughts? Who do you think is the prettiest celebrity under 25?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think the Olsen Twins are pretty. Their sense of fashion is waaaaaay off tho!

• Login to reply the answers
  • lappin
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Taylor speedy (Valentines Day) Alyson Stoner (Camp Rock) Ashley Tisdale (severe college Musical) Debby Ryan (Suite existence on Deck) Sara Paxton (the beautiful existence:TBL) Victoria Justice (effective) Selena Gomez (Wizards of Waverly place) Blake energetic (Gossip female) Shailene Woodley (secret existence of the yankee teen) Lucy Hale (extraordinarily Little Liars) Ariana Grande (effective) Demi Lovato (Camp Rock)

• 1 decade ago

Jessica Alba

• 1 decade ago

Theres a lot of attractive people under 25, this questions to hard. I think Lindsay Lohan gets a rough deal though and she's pretty so I'm picking her.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ben N
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Jennifer Ellison

• 1 decade ago

I loved Hillary before she went crazy anorexic on me. However, I would have to go with Anne Hathaway if she's under 25 because she's healthy and has some great boobs.

• 1 decade ago

Pierre or David from Simple Plan

• 1 decade ago

Hummmm... good question... lets see-how bout...

I think Ashly Simpson looks better then Jessica now that she got all that work done.

• Sarah*
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Scarlet Johansen, I guess.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

rachel bilson - summer from the o.c. - i'm guessing she is under 25... she's so cute, and i love her fashion sense! she was my fave character in the o.c.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.