Prettiest celebrity under 25.?

Thoughts? Who do you think is the prettiest celebrity under 25?

Favorite Answer

I think the Olsen Twins are pretty. Their sense of fashion is waaaaaay off tho!

• lappin

Taylor speedy (Valentines Day) Alyson Stoner (Camp Rock) Ashley Tisdale (severe college Musical) Debby Ryan (Suite existence on Deck) Sara Paxton (the beautiful existence:TBL) Victoria Justice (effective) Selena Gomez (Wizards of Waverly place) Blake energetic (Gossip female) Shailene Woodley (secret existence of the yankee teen) Lucy Hale (extraordinarily Little Liars) Ariana Grande (effective) Demi Lovato (Camp Rock)

Jessica Alba

Theres a lot of attractive people under 25, this questions to hard. I think Lindsay Lohan gets a rough deal though and she's pretty so I'm picking her.

• Ben N

Jennifer Ellison

I loved Hillary before she went crazy anorexic on me. However, I would have to go with Anne Hathaway if she's under 25 because she's healthy and has some great boobs.

Pierre or David from Simple Plan

Hummmm... good question... lets see-how bout...

I think Ashly Simpson looks better then Jessica now that she got all that work done.

• Sarah*

Scarlet Johansen, I guess.

rachel bilson - summer from the o.c. - i'm guessing she is under 25... she's so cute, and i love her fashion sense! she was my fave character in the o.c.