Is Indie Rock n roll for you?

I love the song by the Killers called 'Indie Rock n roll'. Are you an Indie music fan?

Favorite Answer

Classic indie bands like The Smiths, Joy Division, New Order, Radiohead, Happy Mondays, Manics etc are fantastic. I love that Killers song too! Andy You're a Star rocks too! So cool.

I'm REALLY bored of these new bands that look the same, sound the same and are the same though. Bands like The Feeling and The Kooks. Grrr!

Indie runs through me like Blackpool runs through a stick of rock!

Source(s): My record collection told me to do it...

Yep some indie music

Also Killers are cool but indie rock n roll is'nt the best i like jenny was a friend of mine and on top

P.S the best band is Red Hot Chili Peppers

Any classics relatively. i like alot from the 60's, 70's and eighty's. Likeee... The Animals The Mamas & The Papas The Who purple Floyd weapons N' Roses Camel Grand Funk Railroad Creedence Clearwater Revival Deep pink Black Sabbath Billy Idol Warren Zevon Lynyrd Skynyrd Boston Toto Humble Pie Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers and so forth. i ought to pass on continuously! you could no longer beat a classic rock music. My time-honored band of all time must be CKY in spite of the actuality that they're a no longer an older band I nevertheless love them. no longer undesirable style for a 17 year previous woman eh?

Certainly am - moved on from loving The Smiths and the Cure in the 80's to the likes of Neds Atomic Dustbin, Ride and Cud in the 90's - Can't beat it

Been an indie kid since the early 90s when it first came around. Love it!!!

still an indie chick - but I do not think much of the Killers new album - such a let down after Hot Fuss

i like many bands on indie lables, however most of these in the 'indie' genre bore me

cant stand coldplay but like razorlight! Im in to more rocky kind of bands.

Cool bands and good songs are great wherever they come from.

love it especially the second time around