Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 1 decade ago

Anyone seen "Dan Aykroyd: Unplugged on UFO's"?

Favorite Answer

Yes, and it was very interesting. First, I was surprised by how much Aykroyd knew about physics and alternative forms of science. Also, he seemed so professional and serious. I kept thinking that the interview would just be some sort of comedy routine, but he was amazing. Turns out, he has a doctorate in literature, but he has extensive knowledge of science as well.

He gave a detailed overview of the history of UFOs from the late 1940s to the present. He also confessed that he had become fascinated by the subject when he was just a small boy. He seems to believe that UFO are real.

When the interviewer, David Sereda, asked him who he would like to have lunch with if he could do so with anyone in human history, he named Richard Feyman, Albert Einstein, Max Planck and Niels Bohr. They sound like very good lunch companions to me...Of course, they are all dead, but Sereda's question, "...[A]nyone in human history," so it was an excellent answer.

All in all it was an excellent interview and I was surprised by Ackroyd's intelligence and savvy. If you missed it, you might be able to find it on line. You would enjoy it, I think.