Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

What McDonald's does Rick Santorum sling fries at since he got his butt kicked in the '06 election?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

the sad thing is... I still see Republicans using the "sanatorium WMD defense" every other day or so... with their little "links to all the WMD we've found so far"...

guh... he's probably working the fries beside federline... santorum tell federline how he scr*wed America and federline tells santorum how he scr*wed Brittney... both legends in their own mind...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Actually Tom Daschle slings the fries at McDonalds since he got his but kicked in the '04 election

Rick Santorum is the shift manager

• gone
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I like the fries and that's it. If Santorum is slinging, I'm buying.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He's working at all of them with his multi million dollars worth of stock he has in McDonalds.... Making money off AMericans dumb enough to eat McDonalds food.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He's just doing the fries thing temporarily, until he can get his Santorum Rump Sauce company up to speed.

• 1 decade ago

Its the McDonlads down the street from the Starbucks you work at you looser. Santrum will now have an even bigger audience and larger forum to expose little leftist nitwits like you. ha ha

• 1 decade ago

The same one Al Gore and John Kerry sling fries at !!!!!!!!!

• Does it make you feel good to bash a man who stood up for his principles and refused to compromise them? Rick Santorum was my state rep. and i am proud to have voted for him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I wonder how many McDonald's employees are going to be offended at your condescension towards them.

• 1 decade ago

None!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.