Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBoxing · 1 decade ago

who will win Manny Pacquiao or jorge solis in their upcoming fight???

Your comments pls.THANKS!!!

Best Answer

I think Solis would just be a tune-up fight for Manny's upcoming mega-fights, probably with the likes of Joan Guzman, Barrera, and Valero. This fight would be an easy fight for Pacquiao. Pacquiao is training hard and is determined to win so much that he dumped the elections.

Manny would have the edge in power, speed, heart, and chin. Solis would have a slight advantage in stamina and defense. I think Pacquiao has too much experience for Solis. This fight would be a regular fight for Pacquiao. This is actualy a break for him. I don't see this fight going the distance. Many would engage Solis when Solis tires. Manny will bury Jorge with a barrage of punches as the referee intervenes in the middle rounds.

Pacquiao

I don't see Solis as anything other than a money fight for Pacquaio. Manny will be the man to beat in the division for quite some time to come. Solis isn't the one who is going to beat him.

I have seen Pac man fought and he is simply the best pound for pound fighter at this time. The Ring magazine even recognized him for that. So, even if im mexican, im afraid i'd still choose him over my countryman. Solis has good record but Pac man has fought the best fighters of his division.

Pacquiao will win.. but not convicingly as he fought exactly like larios before..

PACMAN will win..... No explanation needed